$5,145.00 $6,150.00 You save: $1,005.00
14,000 Lb. Capacity Tall Lift / 82" Rise
The industrial-quality HD-14T is a high lift solution that provides 82” of rise – that’s more headroom under and around the lift work area for tall technicians looking to reduce painful head knocks. Not only is the HD-14T great for service work, it doubles as a high-clearance parking solution as well when you need store vehicles underneath. It’s just another way that BendPak tailors our lifts to suit your needs. With this four-post lift, you can push 14,000 pounds worth of rolling stock into the air without breaking a sweat. Be sure to consider BendPak’s RJ-7 air-hydraulic bridge jacks and our convenient rolling oil drain pan to increase the service capability even more.
BendPak's HD-Series 4-post lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. In particular, this HD-14T is the kind of sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop or garage. Designed into every HD-Series lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy. Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don't include components for the sake of frills and flash. We design our lifts with the attributes we feel should come standard with every lift—the kind of lift we would want to (and do) own. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality. Heck, it's how we got our slogan.
The HD-14T is the extra-tall model in the HD-14 series, meaning that it gives you an extra foot of lifting height over its shorter brethren. If you are looking for the same great lifting power but with a shorter lifting height and variable ramp sizes, consider the HDS-14 or the HDS-14X.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-14T is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with four high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 411% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- Extra lift height
- Long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Hardened-steel sheaves with self-lubricating bearings
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional RJ-7 air-hydraulic bridge jacks increase service capability
Lifting capacity*: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
*Max capacity / front axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
*Max capacity / rear axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 126" / 3,192 mm
- Outside length: 205" / 5,205 mm
- Overall length: 234" / 5,927 mm
- Height of columns: 101" / 2,543 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Max lifting height: 89-5/8" / 2,276 mm
- Width between posts: 115-1/2" / 2,938 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Length of runways: 191" / 4,851 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 16
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 65 seconds
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
ShippingIf you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY