$6,680.00 $7,985.00 You save: $1,305.00
9,000 Lb. Capacity / Super Wide
If you're looking for a little more lift and a lot less column interference, then our HD-9SW four post lifts are the answer. These super-wide 4-post lifts are designed to transform your garage into a stat-of-the-art parking facility--turning that two-car space into a four-car trophy stand. The HD-9SW is a standard rise unit with standard length runways.
Designed into every HD-Series lift is a laundry list of features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy. We design our lifts with the attributes we feel should come standard with every lift. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing with you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality.
The HD-9SW is an industrial-strength 9,000-lb. capacity lift that works equally well in the service shop and at home. The super-wide design allows this lift to raise and store two vehicles simultaneously on four runways, while the shorter ramp design means that the lift fits in tighter shops and garages. When you add in all of the optional kits, this becomes one extremely adaptable four-post. As with all BendPak products, we've engineered the HD-9SW to be tougher and safer than it needs to be. Where other companies might try to get away with the bare minimum, you can always bet on BendPak to find the perfect cross-section of quality, durability and safety.
The unique double-wide design lets you lift and store two vehicles simultaneously. It's like having two lifts, but it takes up much less space.
Located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, ?galvanized lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind free with every lift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-9SW is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue. Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality galvanized lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-9SW.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- Standard rise
- Shorter runway for smaller spaces
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Optional Adjustable Limit Microswitch
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available
Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 202" / 5,131 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 7" / 178 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77" / 1,956 mm
- Width between posts: 192" / 4,877 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37" – 42" / 940 mm – 1,067 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Outside column spacing: 15-1/2" / 394 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 55 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,892 lbs. / 1,315 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 24" x 42" / 5,182 mm x 610 mm x 1,067 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
ShippingIf you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY