$6,450.00 $7,710.00 You save: $1,260.00
14,000 Lb. Capacity / Alignment / Limo Extended / Includes Turnplates and Slip Plates
BendPak's HD-Series alignment lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. Designed into every HD-Series lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy.
The HDS-14LSX is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop; especially if you specialize in servicing larger, low ground clearance vehicles. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle.
We call it “free floating.” You’ll call it unbelievably easy.
It’s just another way that you can bet on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you’re working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality.
The HDS-14LSXE features aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders that release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety, a second lock system acts as an automatic slack-cable device, automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the lift structure.
Love the super-long lifting and aligning power of the HDS-14LSXE, but need something a little different? Check out the extended HDS-14LSX.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak's HDS-Series lifts feature four ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 pounds each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Adjustable height locking positions
Each column features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling. 12" x 10" base plates provide a solid foundation.
Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave axle to help keep these critical parts well lubricated and to simplify periodic maintenance.
Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Dual recessed turn plate pockets allow you to position the corrosion resistant galvanized turn plates in the location best suited for individual vehicle positioning - provides for more clearances related to allowable equipment installations.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty ½” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ‐7)
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130" / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 243" / 6,170 mm
- Overall length: 271" / 6,893 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Length of runways: 229" / 5,816 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 89" / 2,261 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 156" / 3,962 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 212" / 5,385 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 3,252 lbs. / 1,475 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 241" x 23" x 45" / 6,121 mm x 584 mm x 1,143 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY