Specifically designed and engineered for quick oil-change facilities, the P-6B or P-6FB easily convert ordinary fast-lube pits into wheel-service bays making wheel rotations and brake service a natural addition. Add thousands of dollars to your profit line every month with these revolutionary pit-lifts that are loaded with standard features including a commercial duty 1-1/2 HP electric-hydraulic power unit, dual hydraulic cylinders, precision flow-divider, simple push-button controls and remote pneumatic safety locks. Installation materials, hydraulic hoses and mounting hardware are included with each unit. Optional LR-4A lift arms adapt fast and easy and allow safe lifting of vehicles using manufacturer designated lift points.
With their 6,000 lbs. lifting capacity, these rugged lifts will easily handle virtually every automobile, light truck and SUV. With their clear-center design, the P-6B surface mount, or the P-6FB flush mount model installs over your existing pit without interfering with your lube bay opening.
Pneumatic lock release
Pneumatic lock release opens locks effortlessly and safely for simple lowering.
A low 4" collapsed height accommodates most vehicles.
Rugged steel channel frame
If you're going to do heavy lifting, you need a solid base.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder
Integrated into each hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Durable powder-coat finish
All low-rise lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Solid rubber lift blocks
Others charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every P-6B lift.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
Once in a while, BendPak receives correspondence or pictures from our clients and this time we were amazed to see the surprising results from the P-6B working together with one of a kind auto service pit which is revolutionizing the lube and car wash industry. According to their website: www.PitSystems.com, this new system can convert your car wash bays into profitable quick lube money makers.
- 6,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Easily convert fast-lube pits into wheel service work bays
- Mounts outside the pit rail without interfering with center work area
- Model P-6FB flush-mount model provides recessed drive-over option
- Heavy duty 1-1/2 HP electric-hydraulic power unit
- Electronic push-button controls allow smooth, single hand operation
- Automatic multi-position safety locks with air release deliver safe, remote operation
- Powder coat finish
- Durable rubber-topped pad surface and rubber lift blocks provide quick set-up
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,724 kg
- Max capacity front axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max capacity rear axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max lifting height without lift blocks: 26" / 660 mm
- Max lifting height with lift blocks: 29" / 737 mm
- Overall pad length: 53" / 1,346 mm
- Overall width: 18" / 457 mm
- Overall length: 81" / 2,057 mm
- Lowered height: 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Motor: 115/208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph*
- Shipping weight: 848 lbs. / 385 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 84" x 48" x 24" / 2,134 mm x 1,219 mm x 610 mm
* Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.