$4,150.00 $4,960.00 You save: $810.00
7,000 Lb. Capacity / Two-Post Parking Lift / SPECIAL ORDER
NOTICE: This is a Special Order Product that is not typically readily available at time of order. Lead time for this product (if not in stock) will range anywhere from 90 to 150 days before ready to ship. For more information on lead time for any specific product, feel free to call our customer service center at 1-805-933-9970 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you run out of space to pack 'em, stack 'em! The BendPak PL-7000XR 7,000-lb. capacity parking lift adds exceptional expansive capabilities to just about any private garage or commercial parking lot. Capable of lifting and storing passenger vehicles and light trucks, this parking lift definitely pulls its weight. A post height of under 11' makes the PL-7000XR viable for lower ceilings, while the smaller footprint design keeps the floor clear and lets you place multiple lifts in tight rows. As with all BendPak products, safety is our primary concern, so the PL-7000XR is made out of only the highest-quality materials.
Here at BendPak, we make it our business to not only build quality products, but also to constantly improve them to incorporate more features, more convenience and better technology than anyone else in the market. Our features are constantly being copied by other manufacturers who try to keep their costs down by not bothering to do their own engineering. But we've spent the last 40 years building a solid reputation and relationship with our cherished clients, and we refuse to do anything to jeopardize that. Why gamble on some unknown parking lift? Always bet on BendPak for the very finest automotive service equipment. It's a sure thing.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity auto stacker parking lift
- Minimum footprint allows multiple installations in limited space
- Independent lifting structures allows for staggered installation
- Power-unit and controls integrated within lift structure
- Freestanding design reduces tax and permit liabilities in most counties
- Overhead power unit provides smooth quiet hydraulic operation
- Wide-deck platform accommodates pickups, vans and cars
- Designed for installation on typical parking surfaces
- Durable construction for maximum stability
- Dual hydraulic cylinders and heavy-duty lifting chain
- Dual synchronization chains keeps the deck level under all conditions
- Automatic safety lock
- Maintenance-free composite carriage bearings
- Maintenance-free self-lubricating chain rollers
- Wide-base plate mounts directly on grade, even on asphalt
- No special site preparation required for installation
- Optional audible / visual descent alarm available
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall length: 173-1/2" / 4,405 mm
- Platform length: 157-1/2" / 4,001 mm
- Overall width: 98" / 2,489 mm
- Platform width: 85" / 2,165 mm
- Overall height: 131" / 3,327 mm
- Overall rise: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Lifting time: 30-seconds
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY