The BendPak RBJ-6000 Rolling Four-Post Bridge Jack, formerly known as the RJ-6, is an optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack that offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RBJ-6000 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Their exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths, so you don’t need an adapter to work on a variety of vehicles. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RBJ-6000 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
BendPak rolling jacks for four-post car lifts are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don’t. Just remove your RBJ-6000 out of the way when you need the space. Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber lifting pads
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Min support arm width: 35" / 889 mm
- Max support arm width: 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm
- Min pad with adapter: 10” / 254 mm
- Min pad only: 6-1/2” / 102 mm
- Max pad with adapter: 20" / 508 mm
- Max pad only: 16-1/2” / 419 mm
- Min arm reach: 40-1/4" / 1,022 mm
- Max arm reach: 63-1/4" / 1,607 mm