$3,045.00 $3,640.00 You save: $595.00
10,000 Lb. Capacity / Asymmetric Clearfloor / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads / ALI Certified
Our XPR-10AS asymmetric two-post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This durable, safe, and reliable car lift features an expandable top beam and Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity.
The XPR-10AS features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters are also included as standard accessories.
This true asymmetric lift features 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
This two-post model easily has the capacity to lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic—the XPR-10AS is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum capacity. And when it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
All of BendPak's clearfloor asymmetric model lifts feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, triple-telescoping arms, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized 5" cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allows you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-10AS might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That's the BendPak benefit.
Getting the right lift for your application is easy with the help of your local BendPak dealer or by investigating the customer focused product materials found on our website.
Every XPR-10AS comes with:
Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology
BendPak two-post lifts feature low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade two post car lifts as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power-unit, through the hollow cylinder rods then enters the cylinder body and fills the inside cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward raising the cylinder body and lift carriages. A dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
30° rotated columns
The XPR-10AS features rotated columns for added clearance when opening vehicle doors. At the same time, swing-away arms provide a larger drive-thru clearance.
It's Like Two Lifts in One!
Versatile Wide or Narrow Setup This one lift has the capabilities of wide or narrow configured installation for exceptional versatility. The space-saving 132in. narrow setup has 89in. drive-through clearance, while the 145in. wide configuration has 102in. drive-through clearance; you make the choice. Handles Almost Any Vehicle An expandable top beam adjusts to the width you need. Then the Tru-Metric arm design with triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms offers variable arm-positions, adjusting to a variety of wheelbases. From full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, all the way down to compact cars, foreign or domestic, this lift handles them all! A Powerful Lifting/Storage Solution This heavyweight unit features exceptional direct-drive lifting performance with a mighty 10,000lb. lifting capacity. The 145in.W x 145in.H overall size with drive-under design fits in shops with ceilings 12ft. or higher and provides the perfect combination for vehicle storage and vehicle service.
Packed with Convenience
Work with Clear Floors
This clear floor model keeps the area underneath the lift free and clear of parts, braces or obstructions, leaving plenty of room for technicians to easily get underneath an elevated vehicle and get the job done.
Fast and Efficient
A powerful single-phase 220V, 60Hz motor teams with a dependable hydraulic system to quickly get the vehicle up off the floor. It goes from 0 to 69in. (maximum lifting height) in just 45 seconds!
The low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads sit lower than conventional pad designs, allowing you to squeeze the lift under even the lowest of compact and sport vehicles.
A state-of-the-art dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting heights throughout the rise, leaving you with a stable, level vehicle to work on at any point of the lift.
Open the Doors in the Air
The revolutionary 30-degree rotated columns on this lift provide added clearance when opening vehicle doors, reducing inadvertent damage to customer vehicles and providing access to the interior of the car, even when it's between the lift posts.
You never have to worry about smooth operation; with the 16 self-lubricating dura-glide UHMV polyethylene bearing system, the right parts always stay greased and ready to go! It's maintenance-free performance you can count on.
Extra-Long-Lasting Powder-Coat Finish
The meticulous 10-step powder-coat process adds a high quality, extremely durable finish to the metal that can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions.
A Supersized Carriage
The extra-tall, oversized 53in.H carriage offers superior strength and durability that is built to last. Combine that with 5in. cable sheaves and you vastly extend the life expectancy of the moving suspension components.
Safety You Can Trust
Adjustable Height That Locks The lift comes equipped with adjustable height locking positions spaced 3 inches apart to allow for variable height parking. One push of the safety lock control will release all four independent safety locks simultaneously for easy height adjustments. Automatically Engaged Safety Locks e Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is being raised. All 4 locks are released simultaneously with just the push of a button. A secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device for added safety and internal anti-sway slider blocks keep things stable. Hand-Saving Full Enclosure The integrated design ensures that all lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are fully enclosed to keep fingers away from moving parts and provide added protection for the user.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- Revolutionary 30° rotated column offers added door-opening clearance and interior car access
- Exclusive TruMetric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column) - it's almost like having two lifts in one
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53in. tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Large 17in. x 19in. A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMV polyethylene bearing system
- Heavy-duty 1/2in. aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Double-telescoping screw pads with gouge- and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs
- ETL approved
- Item too large for lift gate, requires forklift for unloading
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||1648.0 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (lbs.)||10,000|
|Max. Rise (in.)||69|
|Pad Height (in.)||4|
|Drive-Thru Clearance (in.)||Narrow configuration: 80; Wide configuration: 102|
|Overall Height (in.)||145|
|Overall Width (in.)||132–145|
|Time of Full Rise (seconds)||45|
- 10,000‐lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru‐Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop‐in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ALI Approved.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY