$3,325.00 $3,975.00 You save: $650.00
10,000 Pound Capacity / Clearfloor / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads / 168" O.A. Height / LOW PRO ARMS / ALI Certified
The BendPak XPR-10S-168-LP future-proofs your business. Get the same exceptional direct-drive lifting performance and clearfloor convenience as with the standard XPR-10S but with an added 23” up top. Make sure your business can specialize in taller, “Sprinter” delivery, service and transportation vehicles before it’s too late. The BendPak XPR-10S-168-LP is the super-industrial-strength piece of equipment that has it all: leading-edge technology, top of the line materials, design that’s way ahead of its time and a 5-ton lifting capacity. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14’.
The XPR-10S-168-LP features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters included as standard accessories.
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-10S-168-LP in particular has an incredibly rapid lift speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the new XPR-10S-168-LP lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
Tall, narrow fleet vans have been the rage in Europe for more than a decade and are just now becoming popular in the United States. Universally referred to as “Sprinters,” these aerodynamic and fuel-efficient vehicles captured 3.5% of the full-size van market in 2005. Four short years later, that number rose to almost 18%. Now, some estimates suggest it will reach as high as 23% before the end of the decade. Companies like FedEx, DHL and Microsoft already employ Sprinters for delivery and transportation services. Don’t they sound like the kinds of clients you’d like to have?
Here at BendPak, we believe the best way to get ahead is by thinking ahead. That’s why we’ve redesigned most of our two-post lifts to accept taller vehicles like the Sprinter. All of the extended height models in our XPR-Series can easily lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles (including Sprinters), yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-10S-168-LP is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity. Sound complicated to operate? Don’t worry. When it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
All of BendPak’s extended height, clearfloor model lifts feature dual “direct-drive” low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren’t going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversize 5” cable sheaves. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak’s continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak’s tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allows you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-10S-168-LP might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That’s the BendPak benefit.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- Lift arms
shownwith optional foot guards 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Bolt-on 24" column extensions provide added overhead clearance
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Over-sized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Double-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ALI approved.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY