$4,490.00 $5,370.00 You save: $880.00
12K Capacity / Floorplate / Direct-Drive / Triple-Telescoping Arms
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2 Post car hoists offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Specifically, the powerful and secure super-duty XPR-12FDL is an incredibly rapid car hoist with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, without overwhelming you with serviceable parts and necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-12FDL vehicle hoist is the perfect addition to your car servicing shop— especially when you work with heavier vehicles that require larger lifting capacities.
But just because this super-duty model was designed for the big stuff doesn't mean it can't handle your light-duty work as well. The two post car hoist XPR-12FDL easily has the capacity to lift your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The 2 post car hoist XPR-12FDL is a 12,000-lb. maximum capacity, close-top model hoist with full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower hoist pads that clutch standard passenger automobiles, yet still hold the big guys as well. The columns are also placed wider for trucks with fixed towing mirrors. Sound complicated to operate? Don't worry. When it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
The "D" in XPR-12FDL stands for the dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your hoist—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversize 6" cable sheaves. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model car lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series hoists include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2 Post car hoist designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allow you to fully tailor your lifting equipment to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series truck hoist.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-12FDL might be the last hydraulic hoist you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic hoist. You get peace of mind. That's the BendPak benefit.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- 12,000-lb lifting capacity
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Wide drive-thru configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene carriage bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized 6” diameter steel cable sheaves reduce cable fatigue
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable 8-piece truck and van adapters
- Frame cradle pads come standard
- Triple-telescoping, low-profile arms
- ETL approved
Lifting capacity*: 12,000 lbs. / 5,443 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall height: 144" / 3,403 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 146" / 3,708 mm
- Cover height: 2" / 51 mm
- Inside columns: 118" / 2,997 mm
- Front arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Front arm max reach: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Min. Pad Height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 103" / 2,616 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 55 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Shipping weight: 2,458 lbs. / 1,117 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 151" x 29" x 54" / 3,835 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
* CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY