10,000 lb two-post lift
The D-10/CX, formerly the Brigadier 10CX, is ALI Certified, 10,000 lb. two-post lift that has a proven design and produces real results in virtually any service scenario. This vehicle lift is designed to be the workhorse of any automotive repair business and will prove an asset to repair facilities. The D-10/CX will give you years of trouble free service at an affordable cost. Each component of the lift was engineered better, stronger, and more economical, in order to pass the savings on to you. The D-10/CX is a favorite among shop owners. With an overall width of 145”, this auto lift will fit perfectly into most repair bays. See below for all the exciting features this lift has to offer.
This Dannmar 2-Post Symmetric Wide Lift features a reliable 220V, 60Hz motor. The D-10/CX is ALI / ETL Certified, 10,000 lb. two-post lift has a proven design and produces real results in virtually any service scenario. This vehicle lift is designed to be the workhorse of any automotive repair business. Ideal for use with vans, pickups and SUVs. Offers years of trouble-free service at an affordable cost. Each component of the lift was engineered quality, strength, and economy in mind. With an overall width of 145in. this auto lift will fit perfectly into most repair bays. NOTE: This item is too large for a liftgate. Customer must provide a forklift or other means to unload product.
Automatic Arm Restraints
These arm restraints lock automatically as soon as the lift is engaged. Seizing any horizontal arm movement once elevated. Just another step in lift safety.
Automatic Shut-Off Bar
A heavy-duty steel, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lifting mechanism if a vehicle touches the top of the lift. Saving you from thousands in potential damage to the car and lift.
Every Dannmar 2-Post Lift comes standard with over-sized baseplates to completely halt any back and forth sway; and greatly reduce fatigue on concrete. The bigger the footprint, the more safe the lift becomes.
Heavy-Duty Steel Cable Sheaves
The sheaves used to keep the aircraft-quality cables in line are made from heavy-duty steel, and with a 3" diameter, these are not your regular run-of-the-mill cable sheaves.
UHMW Slide-Block Load Bearings
We use ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings to protect the inside of the columns, increasing the longevity of the lifting mechanisms, and providing years of smooth, no snag, lifting.
Single-Point Safety Release
For conveniently releasing the safety locks from one side of the lift. The safety locks are in each column, spaced 3" apart. This many locking points ensures that you will find a comfortable working height, and it also is a huge step in becoming ALI approved for lift safety.
Dual-Synchro Equalization System
Our unique dual-synchro equalization system haults any side from lifting faster than the other. This ensures that the safety locks will be engaged at the same time, and also makes sure that both arms are lifted evenly at all times - reducing stress on many lift components. We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Clear Floor Workability
The clear-floor convenience of the Brigadier series lifts is just another feature directed towards the end-user. It allows for oil drains, tool boxes, transmission jacks, and many other useful pieces of equipment to be unobstructed under the lift. Making your job just that much easier.
Optional 119527 Frame Cradle Pads
Optional frame cradle adapters are the perfect solution for raising certain vans or pickups. Rubber contact pads allow for protection for underbody vehicle components and undercoating.
Baseplate Adapter Seats
These unique baseplate adapter seats will stop any worry of losing your all-too-necessary lift pad adapters. Just another way to provide ease-of-use to our customers.
Free Truck and Van Adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every Dannmar 2-Post Lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Industrial-Grade Power Unit
The hydraulic power unit uses a single-phase motor that requires 208-230 volts AC and a 25 amp breaker. A simple push-button switch raises the lift and a push-lever controls descent.
- Dannmar Two-post Vehicle Lifts 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Single point safety release on simple to use controls
- Space saving design works perfectly in almost any sized repair bay
- Dual-Synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting
- Maintenance-free polyethylene load bearings
- Single-piece columns for added strength and less fatigue
- Dual hydraulic cylinders combined with "direct-drive" lifting system provides 2-to-1 lifting speed and rugged dependability
- Heavy-duty lift arms feature automatic safety restraints
- Comes standard with eight piece truck and van adapter set
- Includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals and safety instruction placard guidelines.
- Oversize column base plates provide strong support
- Safety locks in each column spaced every three inches
- Heavy-duty 3/8" equalizer cables
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity / Front Axle: 5,000 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity / Rear Axle: 5,000 lbs.
- Overall Height: 145" / 3683 mm.
- Overall Width (Outside of Base plates): 145" / 3683 mm.
- Overall Width (Outside of Columns): 137" / 3480 mm.
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 140" / 3556 mm.
- Width Inside Columns: 115" / 2921 mm.
- Minimum Reach (Front Arm): 32" / 813 mm.
- Maximum Reach (Front Arm): 52"/ 1320 mm.
- Minimum Reach (Rear Arm): 32" / 813 mm.
- Maximum Reach (Rear Arm): 52"/ 1320 mm.
- Minimum Pad Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height (Pad Only): 73" / 1854 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height (Pad & 6" Adapter): 79" / 2007 mm.
- Drive Thru Clearance: 106" / 2692.4 mm.
- Time of Full Rise: 45 sec.
- Power Unit: 208-230 V / 30amp 60hz. 1 Ph
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 1470
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months limited parts / No labor|
|Ship Weight||1560.0 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (lbs.)||10,000|
|Max. Rise (in.)||69|
|Pad Height (in.)||4|
|Drive-Thru Clearance (in.)||106|
|Overall Height (in.)||145|
|Overall Width (in.)||145 (outside of baseplate)|
|Time of Full Rise (seconds)||45|
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY