Dannmar D-12/A Four Post Alignment Lift 12,000 lb
Formerly Major Series™ D-12A
The Dannmar D-12/A (formerly Major Series™ D-12A) is a new breed of uncompromising lifts. With a bold 12,000-pound capacity, this lift is ready to take on all the demanding tasks of a professional shop.
The rugged-built D?12/A four?post alignment lift by Dannmar™ provides a generous 12,000?lb. lifting capacity and features extended runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle wheelbases. Adjustable leveling, recessed front radius plates and integrated rear slip plates makes if fully capable and alignment ready. Compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
Durable front radius plates come standard and provide a fast and accurate measurement. Multiple radius plate locations allow you to position the radius plates where best suited to providing better clearance from lift columns or lift front cross beams.
D-12A 4-Post Alignment Lift Radius Plates
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
1/2" galvanized aircraft cables for greater lifting capacity. Steel-braided wire, wrapped around a steel core: this is not your typical tire-swing rope. These heavy-duty cables are made to carry the weight of the entire lift, and the load it carries.
Over-Sized Heavy-Duty Steel Cable Sheaves
Built to outlast the lift itself, these sheaves help synchronize the cables so that the lift raises evenly on all four posts. Made of industrial-grade steel, we take pride in our promise of quality - you will find some competitors do not see things the same way.
Steel Slack Safety Lock Mechanism
An extra step in lift safety, the steel slack safety-lock mechanism is the third barrier of protection if failure should occur. These have been over-engineered to make the lift an impenetrably safe machine, and will prevent the load from ever coming down unexpectedly.
Optional DRJ-6 Rolling Jacks
The optional 6000 pound capacity rolling jacks (model DRJ?6) make a great addition to increase service capacity. DRJ?6 comes equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring 90-150 PSI, 10?25 CFM
- Multi-caster slip plates in the rear provides precise free?floating movement to prevent preload of the suspension during alignment procedures.
- Durable front radius plates come standard and provide a fast and accurate measurement.
- Multiple radius plate locations allow you to position the radius plates where best suited to providing better clearance from lift columns or lift front cross beams.
- 1/2" galvanized aircraft cables for greater lifting capacity.
- Equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. Also eliminates any opportunity for vehicle door or mirror damage.
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise.
- Adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors. Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable height parking and infinite leveling.
- Push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast.
- Equipped with a redundant secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Large base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-slip runway surface provides maximum grip even when wet or oily.
- Optional 6000 pound capacity rolling jacks (model DRJ-6) make a great addition to increase service capacity. DRJ?6 comes equipped with a commercial grade airhydraulic pump requiring 90?150 PSI, 10-25 CFM
- 12,000 pound lifting capacity
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional rolling jacks available
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs. / 5443 kg.
- Max Capacity / Front Axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2722 kg.
- Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2722 kg.
- Overall Width: 130” / 3302 mm.
- Outside Length: 205” / 5207 mm.
- Overall Length: 248” / 6311 mm.
- Height of Columns: 89” / 2260 mm.
- Min. Runway Height: 9” / 228 mm.
- Max Rise: 66” / 1676 mm.
- Max. Lifting Height: 75” / 1905 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 116” / 2946 mm.
- Runway Width: 20” / 508 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 43” - 51” / 1092-1295 mm.
- Length of Runways: 191” / 4851 mm.
- Min. 4-Wheel Alignment: 66” / 1676 mm.
- Max. 4-Wheel Alignment: 168” / 4267 mm.
- Max. 2-Wheel Alignment: 175” / 4445 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity: 140” / 3556 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity: 120” / 3048 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity: 100” / 2540 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity: 80” / 2032 mm.
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: Every 4” / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time: 60 Seconds
- Standard Power Unit: 208-230 VAC / 60hz. 1 Ph
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY