The D-7 Four-Post Lift is one of the most popular in the Dannmar line. The reason is quite simple; it fits perfectly in a home garage or shop. It's typically used for parking or storage because it provides the ability to stack two cars in one spot. This auto lift has also gained a solid reputation with hobbyist and car collectors, as well as the DIY aftermarket.
From valet parking to towing, storage and impound yards, to home owners, the D-7 is the premiere four-post lift choice. If you're looking for a four-post lift with the same capacity but a bit wider, check out the D-7/X.
Dannmar Equipment D-7 Four Post Lift
D-7 Four Post Lift
Four Post Lifts D-7 Pump Assembly
Dannmar D-7 Safety Release Assembly
The D-7 is equipped with multiple height locking positions for parking convenience. A pull-lever safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously, ensuring even weight distribution while lowering. Each lift is covered with a durable powder coat finish that protects your lift- giving it a high quality, durable finish that can withstand harsh weather and chemicals.
What sets the D-7 apart?
- Power Unit Made in USA
- Visible Locking system for added security
- Runways constructed of solid plate steel
- Runways coated with the best nonskid textured surface available
- Two-hose hydraulic system eliminates leaks
Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip
This special process of coating every one of our new line of lifts in a very unique sandpaper finish, is applied to the runways and the ramps. It makes even the greasiest of situations into a real gripping experience.
Non-Skid Runway Grip D-7 4-Post Car Lift
USA Made Power Unit
Why is Dannmar 1 step ahead of the competition? Our power units are made in the USA. Meaning they're built to the quality standards you've come to expect from Dannmar.
Ramp Side View D-7 4-Post Car Lift
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
These heavy-duty cables are made to carry the weight of the entire lift, and the load it carries. This is not your typical tire-swing rope.
Heavy Duty Aircraft-Quality Cables D-7 4-Post Car Lift
Heavy Duty Visible Locking System
Built to outlast the lift itself, the dual-locking system, visible from the outside, is just another step in lifting safety. Each notch combinatively is designed to carry far past the rated load capacity.
Airline Cables and Sheaves D-7 4-Post Car Lift
This assembly attaches the cable to the top plate of the post. This anchors the plate to the top of the post, with the cable, all protected by thick steel. Tieing the whole lift together, we're proud to say this, among everything else in the lift, was paid careful attention to detail.
Heavy Duty Locking Mechanism With Aircraft Cable D-7 4-Post Car Lift
EZ-Slide™ Jack Platform
This optional 3,500-lb. capacity sliding jack platform is perfect for elevating your vehicle off the runways for easy brake and wheel service capability. The EZ-slide™ design allows the jack platform to be positioned anywhere under the vehicle. Bottle jacks not included.
Top Post Assmebly D-7 4-Post Car Lift
This optional two-piece, full-length middle deck platform fits all D-7 Series lifts providing additional storage space. Lightweight aluminum construction makes removal and installation easy.
Safety-Locks-Heavy-Duty D-7 4-Post Car Lift
These optional low-profile lightweight aluminum ramps feature quick-mount brackets to make ramp removal and installation a cinch. Features an attractive diamond-plate finish that provides a non-slip surface. 16-lbs. each.
Tire Stops Side View D-7 4-Post Car Lift
Make your Dannmar D-7 lifts mobile with this optional four-post lift caster kit. These sturdy built steel units with 6 in. polyurethane casters allow you to move it, store it, or take it outside; make your D-7 more versatile with caster kits from Dannmar.
Tire Stops Side View D-7 4-Post Car Lift
These optional, affordable, impact-resistant polypropylene drip trays are sold in packs of three. Each tray comes with 56 articulated catches and gutters to restrain fluid within individual compartments.
- Simple controls for easy operation
- Spring loaded safety locks on each column
- Self-lubricating UHMW polyethylene internal slide blocks
- Single safety lock release handle
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Reliable electric/hydraulic power system
- Detachable drive-up ramps
- Free standing design
- Self-lubricating bearings and cable sleeves
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 5443 kg.
- Overall Width: 105" / 2667 mm.
- Outside Length: 170-1/2" / 4331 mm.
- Overall Length: 203-1/2" / 5169 mm.
- Height Columns: 82" / 2083 mm.
- Minimum Runway Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Maximum Rise: 68" / 1791 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height: 72.5" / 1841 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 92-1/2" / 2350 mm.
- Runway Width: 18-1/2" / 470 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" / 953 mm.
- Runway Centerline: 52-1/4" / 1327.14 mm.
- Outside Edge of Runways: 74-1/2" / 1892.3 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 68" / 1727.19 mm.
- Length of Runways: 160-1/2" / 4077 mm.
- Locking Positions: 10
- Lock Spacing: Every 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 110 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY