7,000 Lb.Capacity / Long Runway / Wide / Ext Rise
Here it is! This is the hottest, most popular car lift ever built - PERIOD. Without a doubt, this is the best deal on the market for the home hobbyist that wants an affordable parking and service solution, without sacrificing quality.
Are you looking for an economical answer to finding increased parking space? Are you looking for a portable service lift with all the most popular options included in the price? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you need the Dannmar Commander D-7 economy home / hobbyist four-post lift. This garage lift is the most popular design on the market. Some people would call this their 8,000 lb. model. We rate it conservatively at 7,000 lbs. This is the most popular lift on the market. And nobody has a better deal on it.
The Dannmar D-7X four-post vehicle lift is the extended version of the D-7 lift, with 7,000lbs lifting capacity. Designed to work with a wider variety of vehicles, the D-7/X is a longer, wider and taller version of the standard D-7 model. Having that extra room can make all the difference for a car collector or anyone in need of more parking space. The D-7/X is perfect for that exact application. It features a single point safety handle and a very durable hydraulic pump assembly.
Having extra room can make all the difference for a car collector or anyone in need of more parking space. This lift is perfect for that exact application featuring a single point safety handle and very durable hydraulic pump assembly. No special foundation is required and installation is simple. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. The space saving lift fits in a typical parking space and has an overall height of less than seven feet to truly maximize valuable floor space. You can also use lift for service work or detailing. Other uses are storage of ATV's, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or anything else that needs to be up off the ground. Great for utilizing the wasted space above your car.
If you have the room, purchase the D-7/X. It will give a wider range of flexibility with cars and trucks.
WHAT SETS THE D-7/X APART? -
- ALI Certified
- USA Made Power Unit
- Visible Locking System for added security
- Runways constructed of solid plate steel
- Runways coated with the best nonskid textured surface available
- Two Hose Hydraulic System eliminates leaks
Features & Specs
- Simple controls for easy operation
- Spring loaded safety locks on each column
- Self-lubricating UHMW polyethylene internal slide blocks
- Single safety lock release handle
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Reliable electric/hydraulic power system
- Detachable drive-up ramps
- Free standing design
- Self-lubricating bearings and cable sleeves
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Overall Width: 117"
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
- Outside Length: 194 -1/2"
- Overall Length: 227-1/2"
- Height Columns: 94"
- Minimum Runway Height: 4 -1/2"
- Maximum Rise: 80"
- Maximum Lifting Height: 84.5"
- Width Between Columns: 103"
- Runway Width: 18-1/2"
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2"
- Length of Runways: 185
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: Every 4-1/2"
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 110 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hello, I was wondering how the components are loaded into the freight truck if it were delivered to a residence? Is it broken down into small enough pieces that can be removed by two, three or 4 guys? Thank you, Tony
It would be difficult to off load this lift by hand as there are certain components which are shipped intact and would be both long and heavy. The truck driver may be unwilling or unable to allow you to attempt to off load in this manner as well. We would recommend you consider picking the lift up from a freight terminal as all you would need to do so is a trailer.
What is the maximum height of a vehicle that can be driven underneath the lift?
The D-7/X has 80" Drive-Thru Clearance.