$3,095.00 $3,700.00 You save: $605.00
7,000 Lb. Capacity / Standard Width / High Lift / Narrow
The HD-7P is a true space-saving powerhouse. The perfect service lift for shops with limited floor space or a home car port, the HD-7P requires no special foundation or complicated installation. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift doubles nicely as a residential / commercial parking lift. The applications are endless, but what else would you expect from BendPak? After being in this business for over 40 years, our reputation is as solid as our lifts. And if you've ever owned a BendPak, you know that means a whole lot.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-7P is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 822% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-7P.
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- High lift with short runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
Configuration Short Runway / Narrow / High Rise
Lifting Capacity 7,000 Lbs. / 3175 Kg.
Max Capacity / Front Axle 3,500 Lbs. / 1588 Kg.
Max Capacity / Rear Axle 3,500 Lbs. / 1588 Kg.
A - Overall Width 99-3/4" / 2534 mm.
B - Outside Length 174” / 4420 mm.
C - Overall Length 200” / 5080 mm.
D - Height of Columns 100” / 2540 mm.
E – Min. Runway Height 4-1/2” / 114 mm.
F – Max. Rise 82” / 2083 mm.
G - Max. Lifting Height 86-1/2" / 2197 mm.
H - Width Between Columns 89-3/4" / 2280 mm.
I - Runway Width 19” / 483 mm.
J - Width Between Runways (*) NARROW 37-1/2" / 952 mm.
J - Width Between Runways (*) WIDE N/A
K - Runway Centerline (*) NARROW 56-1/2" / 1435 mm.
K - Runway Centerline (*) WIDE N/A
L - Outside Edge of Runways (*) NARROW 75-1/2" / 1918 mm.
L - Outside Edge of Runways (*) WIDE N/A
M - Drive-Thru-Clearance 76-1/2" / 1943 mm.
N - Length of Runways 164” / 4166 mm.
Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity 115" / 2921 mm.
Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity 100" / 2540 mm.
Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity 85" / 2159 m.
Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity 70" / 1778 mm.
Locking Positions 15
Lock Spacing Every 4" / 102 mm.
Lifting Time 35 Seconds
Standard Motor (**) 208-230 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1Ph.
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks. See rolling jack specifications on separate page.
** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
ShippingIf you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY