$3,195.00 $3,820.00 You save: $625.00
7,000 Lb. Capacity / Standard Width / High Lift / Wide / ALI Certified
The space saving HD-7W (REV. M) four-post lift provides high lifting with shorter runways and extended drive-thru clearance to accommodate wider vehicles. The HD-7W car lift maximizes valuable floor area and turns your garage parking space or carport into the perfect storage and service area for cars and trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats, or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. If you've got at least a standard 8-foot ceiling, you'll be able to make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. An optional caster kit allows you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-7W is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 822% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-7W.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Our low 4-1/2" runways accommodate even the lowest cars.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that makes a big difference.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- Wide drive-through area with tall lifting height and short runways
- Compact design features a single hydraulic cylinder mounted under the runway
- 164in.L x 19in.W x 4 1/2in.H nonskid runways include a rail kit for mounting optional accessories
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column provide safety
- Heavy-duty 3/8in. aircraft cable with oversized self-lubricating cable rollers and 1 1/4in. roller axles deliver strength and smooth performance
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders add versatility
- Pushbutton pneumatic safety release
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru with tall lifting height and short runways
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
MODEL HD-7W (Rev. M)
Configuration Short Runway / Wide / High Rise
Lifting Capacity 7,000 Lbs. / 3175 Kg.
Max Capacity / Front Axle 3,500 Lbs. / 1588 Kg.
Max Capacity / Rear Axle 3,500 Lbs. / 1588 Kg.
A - Overall Width 110-1/4" / 2800 mm.
B - Outside Length 174” / 4420 mm.
C - Overall Length 200” / 5080 mm.
D - Height of Columns 100” / 2540 mm.
E – Min. Runway Height 4-1/2” / 114 mm.
F – Max. Rise 82” / 2083 mm.
G - Max. Lifting Height 86-1/2" / 2197 mm.
H - Width Between Columns 100‐1/4” / 2,555 mm.
I - Runway Width 19” / 483 mm.
J - Width Between Runways (*) NARROW 37-1/2" / 952 mm.
J - Width Between Runways (*) WIDE 44-3/8" / 1127 mm.
K - Runway Centerline (*) NARROW 56-1/2" / 1435 mm.
K - Runway Centerline (*) WIDE 63-3/8" / 1610 mm.
L - Outside Edge of Runways (*) NARROW 75-1/2" / 1918 mm.
L - Outside Edge of Runways (*) WIDE 82-3/8" / 2092 mm.
M - Drive-Thru-Clearance 86-1/2" / 2197 mm.
N - Length of Runways 164” / 4166 mm.
Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity 115" / 2921 mm.
Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity 100" / 2540 mm.
Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity 85" / 2159 m.
Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity 70" / 1778 mm.
Locking Positions 15
Lock Spacing Every 4" / 102 mm.
Lifting Time 35 Seconds
Standard Motor (**) 208-230 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1Ph.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||1758.0 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (lbs.)||7,000|
|Max. Rise (in.)||82|
|Runway Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||164 x 19 x 4 1/2|
|Runway Dimensions L x W (in.)||164 x 19|
|Overall Height (in.)||100|
|Overall Width (in.)||110|
|Overall Length (in.)||200|
|Lock Spacing (in.)||4|
|Time of Full Rise (seconds)||35|
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks. See rolling jack specifications on separate page.
** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
ShippingIf you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY