$4,395.00 $5,255.00 You save: $860.00
14,000 Lb. Capacity / Extended
BendPak's HDS-Series 4-post lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. In particular, this HDS-14 is the kind of sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop. Designed into every HDS-Series lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy.
Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don't include components for the sake of frills and flash. We design our lifts with the attributes we feel should come standard with every lift—the kind of lift we would want to (and do) own. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality.
The HDS-14 and the HDS-14X four-post models provide a generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extended runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle wheelbases.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak's HDS-Series lifts feature four ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 pounds each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave axle to help keep these critical parts well lubricated and to simplify periodic maintenance.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Mid- to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- ETL approved
Lifting capacity*: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130" / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 213" / 5,408 mm
- Overall length: 241" / 6,131 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Runway centerline: 57-1/2" - 71" / 1,460 mm - 1,803 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 77-1/2" - 91" / 1,968 mm - 2,311
- Drive-thru clearance: 98" / 2,482 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,605 lbs. / 1,182 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 212" x 24" x 40" / 5,385mm x 610 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY