$4,835.00 $5,780.00 You save: $945.00
14,000 Lb. Capacity / Extended / Limo Style / ALI Certified
Lifting up to 14,000 lbs., this lift system's runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles, have rail kits for adding optional accessories and are powered by a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway. Item too large for lift gate. Requires forklift on site for unloading.
BendPak's HDS-Series 4-post lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. In particular, this HDS-14X is the kind of sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop. Designed into every HDS-Series lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy.
The industrial-quality HDS-14X is a full-sized lifting force designed specifically for servicing low-profile vehicles and extra-long limousine fleets. With this four-post lift, you can push 14,000 pounds worth of automobile into the air without breaking a sweat. This model is available with optional drive-thru ramps, dip-trays and 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks.
Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don't include components for the sake of frills and flash. We design our lifts with the attributes we feel should come standard with every lift—the kind of lift we would want to (and do) own. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality.
The HDS-14X and the HDS-14 four-post models provide a generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extended runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle wheelbases.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak's HDS-Series lifts feature four ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 pounds each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave axle to help keep these critical parts well lubricated and to simplify periodic maintenance.
Hidden hydraulic cylinder
Leak proof cylinder technology only available for BendPak four-post lifts
Each HDS-Series four-post is equipped with a single 3-1/2” diameter hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The welded cylinder body is made from high-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications.
The hydraulic cylinder features a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life.. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder coat
A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical usually inspected then sandblasted. (2) All parts are washed in five-stage phosphate tanks then immediately dried, to avoid rusting. (3) All surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. (4) The parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints. (5) Finished parts are hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line, then powder is applied using an electrostatic spray gun. (6) Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HDS-14.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
Secondary lock system
A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
Adjustable height locking positions
Each column features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling. 12" x 10" base plates provide a solid foundation.
Electric hydraulic power system
A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability. All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach. power-supply.jpg
Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily. Extended length approach ramps feature automatic rear wheel chocks and help when loading low ground clearance vehicles.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that makes a big difference.
Flexible protective conduit
Hydraulic hoses and air lines are routed through a flexible protective conduit.
Rolling bridge jacks
Optional 7,000-pound capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-7) make a great addition to increase service capacity. RJ-7 bridge jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Telescoping rail supports accommodate adjustable runways for different tread widths. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
SpecificationsEach column has internal "anti-sway" slider blocks and multi-position safety locks that minimize pinch points
Fully enclosed lifting cables and sheaves
Pneumatic push-button safety release
1 3/8in. sheaves are oversized and self-lubricated to reduce cable fatigue
1/2in. heavy-duty aircraft cable
Power unit can be located at the front or rear of lift
Extra lift gate fee may apply
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Mid- to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- ETL approved
Lifting capacity*: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130" / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 243" / 6,170 mm
- Overall length: 271" / 6,893 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Runway centerline: 57-1/2" - 71" / 1,460 mm - 1,803 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 77-1/2" - 91" / 1,968 mm - 2,311
- Drive-thru clearance: 98" / 2,482 mm
- Length of runways: 229" / 5,816 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,705 lbs. / 1,227 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 239" x 24" x 42" / 6,071 mm x 610 mm x 1,067 mm
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||2410.0 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (lbs.)||14,000|
|Max. Rise (in.)||70|
|Runway Dimensions L x W (in.)||229 x20|
|Overall Height (in.)||93|
|Overall Width (in.)||130|
|Overall Length (in.)||271|
|Locking Positions (qty.)||13|
|Time of Full Rise (seconds)||60|
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY