$1,379.99 $1,853.00 You save: $473.01
Two Stage Cast Iron Air Compressor
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
The Ingersoll Rand Type 30 two stage pumps are 100% cast iron and are able to deliver pressures up to 175 psig. The pump houses a precision balanced overhung crankshaft with one piece connecting rods. The pump utilizes splash lubrication simple yet reliable design. 360° radial fins protrude from the external surfaces of the barrel cylinders for maximum cooling. A finned copper intercooler ensures a lower inlet temperature at the second stage for better efficiency.
Ingersoll-Rand's Type-30 air compressors provide unmatched performance in the most demanding applications. Recognized as industry leaders for quality, power and reliability, Ingersoll Rand air compressors have been trusted for over 75 years - that's why they make the world's best-selling reciprocating compressor. Each unit includes a two-stage, 100% cast iron pump, ODP electric motor, automatic start stop control with a NEMA 1 pressure switch mounted and an ASME coded air receiver tank.
Whether you're a small shop owner, auto body or repair business owner, or work in a demanding industrial environment, there is a Type-30 air compressor that will meet your needs. Warranty on the reciprocating pump extends from 1 year to 2 years with the use of appropriate maintenance kit.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- Extended 2 year warranty when used with Ingersoll Rand’s All Season Select synthetic lubricant
Electric driven 2-stage model
60 gallon vertical tank
Designed to run at high volumes and high pressure, without interruption
Solid, 100% cast iron construction and components
Unsurpassed quality and reliability - millions in use!
- 5 horsepower
- 14.3 ACFM @ 175 PSIG
- Receiver: 60 vertical
- Weight: 400 pounds
- Dimensions: 32L x 21W x 69H
- Automatic Drain Valve: Full feature automatic drain valve removes water condensation from compressor or anywhere in the system where water collects. REQUIRES 115V. THIS DOES NOT COME FACTORY CONNECTED, IT IS SOLD AS A CUSTOMER ADD ON. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONNECTING TO TANK
- Start-up Kit Option: Contains Initial fill of oil, a change of oil, replacement air filters and extends the pump warranty to 2 years when purchased with the compressor.
ShippingIf you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.