$819.99 $1,100.00 You save: $280.01
D25IN Air Dryer
Make providing continuous dry air easy by piping the Ingersoll Rand self-contained refrigerated air dryer unit into your compressed air supply line.
The Ingersoll Rand D Refrigerated Dryer Range unit is a compact, complete and affordable industrial solution. This high capacity unit is designed for large-scale industrial applications and features:
A full feature, multi-function control panel with multiple alarm displays and energy saving mode for automatic shut off
Fully adjustable, programmable electronic drain valve to minimize air loss
Multi-stage filtering that helps remove residual contaminants
Design features that ensure constant dew point at all load levels
Satisfies ISO 7183 industry standards
Ingersoll Rand's D-IN Refrigerated Air Dryers cool the compressed air by mechanical refrigeration to 33 - 39F pressure dewpoint. Condensed water is removed through an automatic drain valve. Ratings are based on 100F inlet air temperature and 100 PSIG inlet air pressure. This dryer is intended to be used with compressors that have aftercoolers.
15 SCFM (air flow)
203 Max PSI
Weight: 58 pounds
Dimensions: 16L x 18W x 18H
- Energy-consumption reducing and reliability-improving technology
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restriction
- Dryer provides more efficient throughput with less wasted energy
- Microprocessor control with easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters efficiently
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity while ensuring a consistent dew point
- Fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss
- 110V, 60Hz
- 1/10 HP/0.116kW
- 2.8 Amps
- Single electrical connection
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||70.0 lbs|
|Application||Refrigerated air dryer|
|Environmentally Friendly||Yes, uses R134A refrigerant|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||18 x 16 x 18|
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.