$1,544.99 $2,146.00 You save: $601.01
Ingersoll Rand's D-IT line of air dryers cools the compressed air by mechanical refrigeration to 50F pressure dewpoint. Condensed water is removed through an automatic drain valve. Rating conditions of: 150F and 102 psig Air inlet, 95F ambient. Performance specifications +/- 5%. This dryer is intended to be used with compressors that have do NOT aftercoolers.
Ingersoll Rand 25 CFM refrigerated air dryer - For Use With Compressors WithOUT Aftercoolers - FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES
For Use With Compressors Without Aftercoolers Up To 180°F
• Keeps damp air from rusting tools & washing away lubricants
ISO Class 6 Dryer Is Reliable And Operationally Efficient
• 25 CFM with exceptionally low pressure drop; 7.5 HP motor
Built In Aftercoolers & General Purpose Coalescing Filters
• Integral stainless steel moisture separation
• Class H optimized pressure between 35° - 40°F dewpoint
• Temperature driven variable speed fan for continuous heat removal
• Electronic solenoid drain valve for optimal performance
User Friendly Controls
• Simple, easy to read control panel uses a color coded diagram
• Uses 115V, 1 phase power and R134A refrigerant
• Sturdy, powder coated finish
• Corrosion resistant aluminum plate heat exchanger
• Maximum pressure of 203PSI
• Maximum inlet temperature of 200°F; maximum ambient temp 122°F
• 1/2" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
• Includes a prefilter/moisture separator trap to remove oil
The Ingersoll Rand D42IT Air Dryer Features:
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES
- 25 CFM Capacity
- 203 PSI Max Rating
- 115V operation
- Dimensions are (LxWxH) 16x20x26
- This dryer weighs 86 lbs
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.