$609.99 $864.00 You save: $254.01
Ingersoll-Rand Garage Mate - 2 HP, 5.5 CFM, Model# P1.5IU-A9
Two Stage Cast Iron Air Compressor
Designed for professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers, the versatile Garage Mate is ideal for the home, shop or jobsite. Delivering maximum air, the Garage Mate can power impact guns, ratchets, grinders, drills, nailers, paint sprayers, sanders and more.
Ingersoll Rand Garage Mate 2hp, 20 gal vertical tank, portable air compressor. Runs on 115v and produces 5.2 ACFM @ 90 psig using an oil lubed pump. The unit weighs 200 lbs and has dimensions of 22"L x 23"W x 43" H. FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES This unit comes with a pressure switch, pressure gauge, regulator, safety valve, manual drain and six-foot power cord Warranty: 12 months parts and labor.
- Features a cast-iron, oil-lubricated pump for solid, reliable performance
- Quiet operation @ 75-80dB
- Equipped with a pressure switch, pressure gauge, regulator, safety valve, and six-foot power cord
- Meets OSHA standards
- 100 percent cast-iron cylinders and frame
- Belt-driven for quiet operation — 80 dBa
- Heavy-duty ergonomic handle for operator comfort
- Semi-pneumatic tires for easy portability
- Easily accessible side drain valve
- 20-gallon ASME, National Board-coded receiver tank includes discharge-mounted check valve, pressure gauge, drain valve, service valve, and relief valve
- Automatic Start / Stop pressure switch control with manual on / off lever
- Manual thermal overload motor protection — no starter required
- Enclosed belt guard shields flywheel, belt, and motor sheave for extra protection
- Splash lubrication
- All units are prewired and thoroughly tested before shipment
- Meets OSHA standards
- Compliant with UL / CSA / ASME standards
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||200.0 lbs|
|Air Tank Size (gal.)||20|
|CFM at 90 PSI||5.5|
|CFM at Max. PSI||4.6|
|Air Outlet Size (in.)||1/4|
|Pump Material||Cast iron|
|Noise Level (dB)||75–80|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||22 x 23 x 43|
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.