$894.99 $1,463.00 You save: $568.01
Johnson Magnetic Sheave Alignment
Decrease vibration on any Pulley/Sheave System - minimize belt and motor bearing wear, Compact size - easy to use on small diameter sheaves, Faster set ups, Decrease bearing wear, Green beam is 400% more visible than red beam laser, Use as a laser level - check the height and flatness of motor and gear box mounting plates, Aligns belts, pulleys, sheaves, sprockets, gear trains, rollers, platforms, conveyors, and other plant equipment Includes > Red or green magnetic sheave alignment, three precision machined magnetic targets, 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries, instruction manual, hard-shell carrying case
- Laser Wavelength: 532nm (Green), 635nm+/-10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class Il
- Maximum Power Output: Less than/Equal to 1mW
- Accuracy: +/-1/16"/10ft. (+/-1.5mm/3m)
- Operating Distance: 50'
- Vial: 40 Arc Minute
- Beam Spread: 60"/3'
- Line Width: +/-1//16"/30'
- Magnets: Nickel Plated Rare Earth
- Optics: Nickel Plated Rare Earth
- Interior Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending upon light conditions
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours continuous use
- Targets: 3 Retro-Reflective, adjustable over 1"
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 6.75" x 0.625" (144x171x15mm)
- Weight: 14 oz. (0.39 kg)
- IP Protection Class: 67
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty