$2,025.00 $2,325.00 You save: $300.00
Launch 9,000 lb Two Post Floor Plate - Symmetric - Red
Economical, high quality, clear floor and floor plate chain-over lifts with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV's and Trucks. The TLT240SC clear floor lift is width adjustable and may be installed in a standard or rotated column configuration. Both lifts come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- 9,000 lb lifting capacity
- Chain Drive
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage
- Stackable Foot Pad Extensions - Extra tall applications are no problem with the four 3.5" extensions
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset – rotated
- Lift Capacity* 9,000 lbs.
- Overall Height 113"
- Width Overall w/Power Unit 133"
- Max. Lift Height 73"
- Width Between Columns 108"
- Min. Pad Height 4"
- Drive Thru Clearance 98"
- Lifting Speed 50 Seconds
- Arm Reach - min/max 31.5" - 47"
- Max Load Per Arm 2,250 lbs
- Cable Diameter 3/8"
- Column Size 11.34" x 7.5"
- Column Steel Thickness 6 mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness 6 mm
- Arm Steel Thickness 6mm, 8mm
- Power 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
- Shipping Weight 1,380 lbs.
- Ship Dimensions 113"L x 21-1/2"W x 43"H
- Power: 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY