$1,995.00 $2,385.00 You save: $390.00
6,000 Lb. Capacity / Mid-Rise / Frame Lift / Portable
You haven't experienced state-of-the-art portable lifting convenience until you've used the BendPak MD-6XP mid-rise scissor lift. This 6,000-lb. capable, portable car lift comes loaded with adjustable arm assemblies, a safety lock bar with multiple lock positions and a free set of truck adapters. Let the MD-6XP car lift take your service capabilities to new heights.
When it’s time to add some much needed versatility and productivity to your professional shop or home garage, your first stop should always be a BendPak car lift. This BendPak MD-6XP is a mighty 6,000-lb. capable mid-rise scissor lift that’s designed to fit nicely into narrower bays and won’t take up your precious floor space. Thanks to the small footprint, even shops that don’t suffer from small work areas will benefit from the MD-6XP’s ability to be placed just about anywhere without getting in the way. This state-of-the-art scissor car lift comes well-equipped with adjustable arm assemblies and an all-important multi-position safety lock bar to give your lifting jobs the dynamic flexibility necessary for the best possible result. Easily and reliably adjust your lift to any secure position.
The true benefit of the MD-6XP, however, is its perfect portability. The MD-6XP scissor lift features a portable power unit and cart, so wherever you need a lift is where the MD-6XP car lift will be. And since it is designed specifically to engage a vehicle’s frame, the MD-6XP offers its users a seamless lifting experience, regardless of whether you’re servicing a car or a light truck. That’s why you should always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. Comparable quality or value cannot be found anywhere else—whether they’re two-post car lifts, four-post car lifts or space-saving scissor lifts, BendPak always beats the rest.
All MD-6XP mid-rise scissor car lifts come with a free set of truck adapters. It’s just another way that BendPak is here to maximize your garage's full potential.
State-of-the-Art Performance and Convenience
Compact Yet Powerful
The space-saving mid-rise scissor design with 60 1/4in.L x 39 1/2in.W platform is small enough to fit nicely into narrower bays and doesn't require much floor space, but it really pulls its own weight with a mighty 6,000lb. lifting capacity.
Even when you can't bring the vehicle to the lift, this specialty unit still rises to the occasion. The lightweight lift features a portable power lift, along with a cart that serves as a handle, making it easy to tow the lift from bay to bay, or directly to any spot you need it.
Experience Seamless Lifting
It doesn't matter if you want to raise a car or elevate a light truck for servicing, this scissor lift engages the vehicle's frame, lifting from the stoutest part of the vehicle up to 53in.H and ensuring safety and durability along the way. It also lowers to just 4 3/4in.H to easily fit under most vehicles.
Fast and Efficient
A powerful single-phase motor teams with a dependable hydraulic system to quickly get the vehicle off the floor and up to the 48in. maximum working height in just 45 seconds.
Adjustable Arms to Fit
The lift comes complete with a set of powerful, adjustable metal arm assemblies that adapt nicely to the vehicle you're lifting.
No hassles, no worries — the strong safety-lock bar features multiple locking positions so you can confidently lock the lift into any secure position to get the best possible working results.
Includes Free Truck Adapters
A 12-piece adapter kit comes standard with every MD-6XP lift, allowing the unit to be used effectively and efficiently with a wider variety of vehicles, maximizing the lift's full potential.
A Brand You Can Trust
The BendPak Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift comes with a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty to give you extra peace of mind.
Shop in complete confidence, knowing that Northern Tool + Equipment protects your investment and is ready to provide you with the assistance and helpful resources you need.
- Ideal for servicing light-duty trucks and cars
- Portable motor cart serves as a tow handle to easily move lift from bay to bay
- Powered by a 1-phase 110–220V, electric motor providing smooth and efficient lifting power
- Raises to full height in just 45 seconds
- Lowers to just 4 3/4in., making the unit able to fit under many vehicles
- A small footprint ensures that unit won’t take up valuable floor space
- Adjustable arm assemblies help to provide smooth, trouble-free and fast set-up
- Safety lock bar with multiple lock positions provides versatility while ensuring safe operation
- Includes FREE 12-piece truck adapter package for maximum versatility ($275 Value!)
- Extra lift gate fee may apply
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Perfect for servicing light-duty trucks and cars
- Portable motor cart serves as tow handle to easily move lift from bay to bay
- Adjustable arm assemblies
- Safety lock bar with multiple lock positions
- Fast and efficient operation
- Truck adapters included free of charge
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,724 kg
- Max lifting height without adapters: 48" / 1,219 mm
- Lowered height: 4-3/4" / 121 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 115/208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph*
- Shipping weight: 852 lbs. / 387 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 84" x 41" x 27" / 2,134 mm x 1,041 mm x 686 mm
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||954.0 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (lbs.)||6,000|
|Lift Height (in.)||48–53|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||4 3/4|
|Platform Size L x W (in.)||60 1/4 x 39 1/2|
|Overall Length (in.)||81|
|Overall Width (in.)||40|
* Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.