$1,974.99 $3,010.00 You save: $1,035.01
Compressor Pump: Quality cast iron single stage compressor · Durable stainless-steel braided discharge hose for longer life · Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase to extend the hours of performance · Cast iron head for heat dissipation · Large canister intake filter · Oil level sight indicator
Generator: Brushless alternator · Industrial 1800-watt generator with two NEMA 5-20R receptacles · Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 5% · 100% copper windings
Engine: Industrial Honda GX200 OHV engine
Frame: Powder coated 8-gallon twin tank receivers · 3/16-inch base plate to reduce vibration · 16-gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard with 1/4-turn release for quick access to belts · Convenient lifting handles · Flat-free tire
Components: Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure · Manual drain valves for proper maintenance · 12-inch flywheel for extra cooling and longer life · Quality pilot valve unloader · Belt tightening system pulls engine straight to ensure constant belt alignment
- CFM @ 90 PSI - 12.4
- CFM @ 125 PSI - 10.9
- Max. AC Output - 1800 watts
- Continuous with Compressor On Load - 600 watts
- Continuous with Compressor Off Load - 1600 watts
- Receptacles - (2) NEMA 5-20R
- Compressor - Single stage
- Displacement/ Engine - 196cc Honda GX200 OHV
Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight - 207 lbs.
- Shipping Weight - 257 lbs.
- Length - 44.5 in.
- Width - 26 in.
- Height - 27.5 in.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.