$2,324.99 $3,740.00 You save: $1,415.01
Compressor Pump: Quality cast iron two stage compressor · Durable stainless-steel braided discharge hose for longer life · Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase to extend the hours of performance · Cast iron head for heat dissipation · Large canister intake filter · Oil level sight indicator
Generator: Brushless alternator · Industrial 4000-watt generator with (2) 120V, 20A and (1) 240V, 20A receptacles · Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 5% · 100% copper windings
Engine: Industrial Kohler CH440 OHV engine
Frame: Powder coated 8-gallon twin tank receivers · 3/16-inch base plate to reduce vibration · 16-gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard with 1/4-turn release for quick access to belts · Convenient lifting handles · Flat-free tires
Components: Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure · Manual drain valves for proper maintenance · 16.5-inch flywheel for extra cooling and longer life · Quality pilot valve unloader · Belt tightening system pulls engine straight to ensure constant belt alignment
- CFM @ 90 PSI - 16.4
- CFM @ 175 PSI - 15.7
- Displacement/ Engine - 429cc Kohler CH440 OHV
- Max. AC Output - 4000 watts
- Continuous with Compressor On Load - 2300 watts
- Continuous with Compressor Off Load - 3500 watts
- Receptacles - (2) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Compressor - Two stage
- Net Weight - 375 lbs.
- Shipping Weight - 450 lbs.
- Length - 52 in.
- Width - 28 in.
- Height- 34 in.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.