8 Gallon Two Stage Combination
Run your air tools and electric power tools off one convenient machine with the Mi-T-M air compressor / generator combination. Whatever your needs, this all-in-one piece of equipment is well worth the investment.
Compressor Pump: Quality cast iron two stage compressor · Durable stainless-steel braided discharge hose for longer life · Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase to extend the hours of performance · Cast iron head for heat dissipation · Large canister intake filter · Oil level sight indicator
Generator: Brushless alternator · Industrial 4000-watt generator with (2) 120V, 20A and (1) 240V, 20A receptacles ·Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 5% ·100% copper windings
Engine: Industrial Honda GX390 OHV engine
Frame: Powder coated 8-gallon twin tank receivers · 3/16-inch base plate to reduce vibration · 16-gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard with 1/4-turn release for quick access to belts
Components: Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure · Manual drain valves for proper maintenance · 16.5-inch flywheel for extra cooling and longer life · Quality pilot valve unloader · Belt tightening system pulls engine straight to ensure constant belt alignment
The Benefits of a combination air compressor / generator are:
Compressor / Generator offers you double the convenience – you can operate air tools and at the same time power the lights in your work area.
Save money by purchasing one combination unit instead of an air compressor and generator separately.
Offers a relatively small footprint compared to owning two pieces of equipment
Only one unit to maintain, therefore saving time and money on troubleshooting and parts.
Handy for remote locations where air and power are both required but not available
Quality Cast Iron Two Stage Compressor
Splash Lubricated Cast Iron Crankcase To Extend The Hours Of Performance
Cast Iron Head For Heat Dissipation
Large Canister Intake Filter
Durable Stainless-Steel Braided Discharge Hose For Longer Life
Industrial Rated Generator
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Less Than 5%
100% Copper Windings
OVERALL SYSTEM FEATURES:
Powder Coated 8-Gallon Twin Receiver Tank
3/16 in. Base Plate To Reduce Vibration
14-Gauge Powder Coated Two-Piece Belt Guard with ¼-Turn Release For Quick Access To Belts
Belt Tightening System Which Pulls The Engine Straight To Ensure Constant Belt Alignment
150-PSI Maximum Rated Regulator and Two Gauges For Tank And Output Pressure
16.5-inch Flywheel For Extra Cooling And Longer Life
Manual Drain Valves For Proper Maintenance
Quality Pilot Valve Unloader
Dimensions (LxWxH) in inches: 44 x 22 x 34
Shipping Weight: 430lbs
Warranty: Pump – 2yr Limited, Alternator – 2yr Limited, Engine – 3yr Limited
Electric Start (Battery and Cables Not Included): For Easy Starting
Engine Oil Drain: This is a 14 inch flexible drain hose to make oil changes cleaner and easier
Lifting Hook: For Easier Portability
Service Truck Mount Kit (Recommended For Models That Are Mounted In Service Truck Applications): Includes four rubber isolators to reduce wear
Weather Cover: Keeps Your Equipment Clean, Dry And Looking Like New
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 16.4
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 16.4
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 15.7
- Maximum Generator Output: 4000 Watts
- Continuous Wattage With Compressor On-Load: 2300 Watts
- Continuous Wattage With Compressor Off-Load: 3500 Watts
- Number Of Receptacles: (2) NEMA 5-15R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Engine Type: Honda OHV
- Engine Displacement: 389cc
- Continuous with Compressor On Load: 2300 watts
- Receptacles: (2) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Max. AC Output: 4000 watts
- Continuous with Compressor Off Load: 3500 watts
- Displacement/ Engine: 389cc Honda GX390 OHV
- Compressor: Two stage
- Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight: 365 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 465 lbs.
- Length: 44 in.
- Width: 22 in.
- Height: 34 in.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.