$2,399.00 $3,820.00 You save: $1,421.00
AG2-SH13-08M1 Air Compressor Combo Description
- Compressor / Generator offers you double the convenience – you can operate air tools and at the same time power the lights in your work area.
- Save money by purchasing one combination unit instead of an air compressor and generator separately.
- Offers a relatively small footprint compared to owning two pieces of equipment
- Only one unit to maintain, therefore saving time and money on troubleshooting and parts.
- Handy for remote locations where air and power are both required but not available
AG2-SH13-08M1 COMPRESSOR FEATURES:
- Quality Cast Iron Two Stage Compressor
- Splash Lubricated Cast Iron Crankcase To Extend The Hours Of Performance
- Cast Iron Head For Heat Dissipation
- Large Canister Intake Filter
- Durable Stainless-Steel Braided Discharge Hose For Longer Life
- Industrial Rated Generator
- Brushless Alternator
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Less Than 5%
- 100% Copper Windings
OVERALL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Powder Coated 8-Gallon Twin Receiver Tank
- 3/16 in. Base Plate To Reduce Vibration
- 14-Gauge Powder Coated Two-Piece Belt Guard with ¼-Turn Release For Quick Access To Belts
- Belt Tightening System Which Pulls The Engine Straight To Ensure Constant Belt Alignment
- 150-PSI Maximum Rated Regulator and Two Gauges For Tank And Output Pressure
- 16.5-inch Flywheel For Extra Cooling And Longer Life
- Manual Drain Valves For Proper Maintenance
- Quality Pilot Valve Unloader
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in inches: 44 x 22 x 34
- Shipping Weight: 430lbs
- Warranty: Pump – 2yr Limited, Alternator – 2yr Limited, Engine – 3yr Limited
- Electric Start (Battery and Cables Not Included): For Easy Starting
- Engine Oil Drain: This is a 14 inch flexible drain hose to make oil changes cleaner and easier
- Lifting Hook: For Easier Portability
- Service Truck Mount Kit (Recommended For Models That Are Mounted In Service Truck Applications): Includes four rubber isolators to reduce wear
- Weather Cover: Keeps Your Equipment Clean, Dry And Looking Like New
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 16.4
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 16.4
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 15.7
- Maximum Generator Output: 4000 Watts
- Continuous Wattage With Compressor On-Load: 2300 Watts
- Continuous Wattage With Compressor Off-Load: 3500 Watts
- Number Of Receptacles: (2) NEMA 5-15R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Engine Type: Honda OHV
- Engine Displacement: 389cc
- Continuous with Compressor On Load: 2300 watts
- Receptacles: (2) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Max. AC Output: 4000 watts
- Continuous with Compressor Off Load: 3500 watts
- Displacement/ Engine: 389cc Honda GX390 OHV
- Compressor: Two stage
- Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight: 365 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 465 lbs.
- Length: 44 in.
- Width: 22 in.
- Height: 34 in.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.