$2,669.99 $4,345.00 You save: $1,675.01
30 Gallon Two Stage Combination
Run your air tools and electric power tools off one convenient machine with the Mi-T-M air compressor / generator combination. Whatever your needs, this all-in-one piece of equipment is well worth the investment.
Compressor Pump: Quality cast iron two stage compressor · Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase to extend the hours of performance · Cast iron head for heat dissipation · Large canister intake filter · Durable stainless-steel braided discharge hose for longer life · Oil level sight indicator
Engine: Honda GX390 OHV Engine
Generator: Industrial 4000-watt generator with (2) 120V, 20A and (1) 240V, 20A receptacles · Brushless alternator · Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 6% · 100% copper windings
Frame: Powder coated ASME coded 30-gallon receiver tank · 3/16-inch base plate to reduce vibration · 16-gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard with 1/4-turn release for quick access to belts
Components: Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure · Manual drain valves for proper maintenance · 16.5-inch flywheel for extra cooling and longer life · Quality pilot valve unloader · Belt tightening system pulls engine straight to ensure constant belt alignment
The Benefits of a combination air compressor / generator are:
OVERALL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 16.4
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 16.3
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 15.7
- Maximum Generator Output: 4000 Watts
- Continuous Wattage With Compressor On-Load: 2300 Watts
- Continuous Wattage With Compressor Off-Load: 3500 Watts
- Number Of Receptacles: (2) NEMA 5-15R
- Number Of Receptacles: (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Engine Type: Honda OHV
- Engine Displacement: 389cc
- Receptacles: (2) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Displacement/ Engine: 389cc Honda GX390 OHV
- Compressor: Two stage, cast iron
- Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight: 450 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs.
- Length: 40 in.
- Width: 24.5 in.
- Height: 45 in.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.