$2,649.99 $4,400.00 You save: $1,750.01
Mi-T-M Combination 30 Gal Truck Mount Air Compressor and Generator with 14 Hp Mi-T-M Engine. This unit can deliver 15.7 CFM @ 175 PSI or 3500 Watts.
Compressor Pump: Quality cast iron two stage compressor · Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase to extend the hours of performance · Cast iron head for heat dissipation · Large canister intake filter · Durable stainless-steel braided discharge hose for longer life · Oil level sight indicator
Engine: Mi-T-M OHV Engine
Generator: Industrial 4000-watt generator with (2) 120V, 20A and (1) 240V, 20A receptacles · Brushless alternator · Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 6% · 100% copper windings
Frame: Powder coated ASME coded 30-gallon receiver tank · 3/16-inch base plate to reduce vibration · 16-gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard with 1/4-turn release for quick access to belts
Components: Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure · Manual drain valves for proper maintenance · 16.5-inch flywheel for extra cooling and longer life · Quality pilot valve unloader · Belt tightening system pulls engine straight to ensure constant belt alignment
- CFM @ 90 PSI - 16.4
- CFM @ 175 PSI - 15.7
- Max. AC Output - 4000 watts
- Continuous with Compressor On Load - 2300 watts
- Continuous with Compressor Off Load - 3500 watts
- Receptacles - (2) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L6-20R
- Displacement/ Engine - 420cc Mi-T-M OHV
- Compressor - Two stage, cast iron
Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight - 450 lbs.
- Shipping Weight - 550 lbs.
- Length - 40 in.
- Width - 24.5 in.
- Height - 45 in.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the item from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the item onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the item from a freight truck.