$6,315.00 $7,550.00 You save: $1,235.00
The Ranger R26FLT is an incredibly fast and efficient large tire changer. Swap out tubeless truck, agricultural and off-road tires from 14" to 26" in just minutes. A portable remote control brings convenient precision to your finger tips and saves you precious time. We've thoroughly explored all aspects of truck wheel service to develop the quickest large tyre changer possible, so high-volume tire shops can get the speed, capability and dependability that they demand.
Experience your shortest floor-to-floor service times ever, making your job easier and more profitable. All of our tire machines are built with forged, hardened, and ground components designed to resist scoring, grooving, and wear. Our engineers understand that speed, convenience and safety are your top priorities, so we've made them ours. Ranger tire changers are built to allow operators to learn and use them both quickly and safely, so you'll be up and running in no time flat.
Portable Control Unit
Simple controls and positionable unit console lets the operator safely monitor the tire-changing process from the most advantageous angle.
Self-Centering Hydraulic Clamping Chuck
Clamp from either the center bore of the wheel or the inside of the wheel--it doesn't matter. The Ranger R26FLT has you covered.
Super-duty Eletctic Hydraulic Motor & Hydraulic Drive
This powerfully sophisticated bi-directional hydraulic motor delivers smooth torque to the Ranger R26FLT Heavy-Duty Fleet Tire Machine.
Sturdy Spindle, Chuck & Mount / De-Mount Head
The entire assembly gracefully rotates, raises and lowers at your direction via easy-to-learn, simple-to-use operator controls.
Swift positioning lock mount / demount arm.
Designed to Perform and Built to Last
Ranger tire changers are easy to operate and durable enough to withstand the everyday abuses of a busy shop. Super-tough, aluminum-alloy air cylinders, rugged welded steel body, and more make this one of the toughest, most durable and trouble-free tyre machines you will ever own.
Hydraulic Sled Carriage
Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures.
Single-piece frame for superior rigidity.
Hydraulically operated spreader-type jaws ensure secrue clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels.
Safe and Easy to Use
It’s simple: our sensible ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your technicians.
Powerful Bead Breaker
Quick set-up and a powerful stainless steel air cylinder provide plenty of tire busting power. Combine that with our durable bead breaker blade and you’ve got the capability to service virtually anything that rolls into your shop.
Massive Chuck Spindles
Huge spindle to handle the heaviest loads.
Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount / demount head hydraulically rotates, raises, and lowers with simple operator controls.
A Gentle Touch
Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels.
- Super-duty electric motor and hydraulic drive for superior torque and wheel holding power
- Self-centering hydraulic clamping chuck
- Heavy, tapered roller bearings and a dual direction hydraulic motor provide smooth torque
- Quick positioning and locking mount / demount arm
- Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures
- Single piece frame for superior rigidity
- Hydraulically operated spreader jaws ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels
- Massive chuck spindle handles the heaviest loads
- Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount-demount head hydraulically rotates, raises, and lowers with simple operator controls
- Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels
- Simple design is easy to use
- Tire lubrication comes standard
- Funnel comes standard
- Large bead tool comes standard
- Small bead tool comes standard
- Rotary valve O-rings comes standard
- Fuses comes standard
- Wheel clamp comes standard
- Lever grease gun comes standard
- Drive system type: electric / hydraulic
- Standard voltage: 208 V – 230 V / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Wheel clamping method: 4 clamps
- Bead breaking system: armor-plated disc
- Max rim diameter: 14" – 26" / 356 mm – 660 mm
- Max tire / wheel diameter: 63" / 1,600 mm
- Max tire / wheel width: 31-1/2" / 800 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,485 lbs. / 674 kg
Specification are subject to change without notice. *Different voltages available upon request.