The RJS-1TF High Reach Jack Stand is your perfect in-shop helper for stabilizing a lifted vehicle. Totally adaptable, the hardened ACME screw adjusts to heights between 54-1/2" and 80-1/2", while the thick rubber on the stabilization pad provides maximum support.
When you pull a transmission or engine from a raised vehicle, you change the weight distribution considerably. Ranger high reach jacks are just the tool to keep everything steady. Also ideal for holding drive-train or exhaust components in position beneath raised vehicles and the foot pedal lets you "jiggle" components for quick alignment.
- Perfect for holding drive-train or exhaust components in position
- "Jiggle" foot pedal components allow for quick alignment
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Quick adjust spin handle with thrust bearing
- Hardened ACME screw for easy adjustment
- Wide base provides maximum stability
- Thick, rubber adjustable pad for maximum support
* May be subject to additional fees if not purchased with item that includes free shipping.
- Holding capacity: 1,650 lbs. / 748 kg
- Lowered height: 54-1/2" / 1,382 mm
- Maximum height: 80-1/2" / 2,045 mm
- Base dimensions: 12" / 305 mm (diameter)
- Shipping weight: 38 lbs. / 17 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 53" x 14" x 4" / 1,346 mm x 356 mm x 102 mm