$329.99 $394.00 You save: $64.01
Hose Reel, 1/2 x 50ft
Industrial spring-retractable hose reel from Reelcraft® features a welded heavy-gauge steel frame built for strength, yet allows for easy handling and installation. Multiple guide arm positions provide versatile uses and easier adjustment. Latching mechanism holds hose at desired length. The declutching arbor virtually eliminates any possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding of reel spool. U.S.A.
Reelcraft's Series 7000 is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications. The reel’s base and guide arm are formed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength. The standard low pressure hose is for air or water service only. The basic reel without hose can be used for air, water or oil. Consult Reelcraft for other products and hoses. Guide arm adjusts to 3 positions.
- Reinforced Steel - The steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design - The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring - Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosion Resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Welded heavy-gauge steel frame with flanged edges and stiffening ribs
- Corrosion-resistant individually powder-coated all-steel components
- Declutching arbor
- Adjustable bumper stop
|Manufacturer's Warranty||24 months parts / 24 months labor|
|Ship Weight||52.0 lbs|
|Hose Diameter (in.)||1/2|
|Hose Length (ft.)||50|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||19 x 7 x 20 1/4|