NSS-XLT 8,000 Lb. Service Storage Four Post Auto Lift Extended Length and Height
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
This auto lift is a taller, longer, and wider version of the NSS-8. The NSS-XLT 8000 gives you 20 more of wheelbase and 10 more of rise. This auto lift comes with all the options (caster kit, jack tray, and three drip trays) of our smaller car lift and is just as simple to install. A time tested design that has been used for over 20 years. With automatic locks that engage at 10 different positions as you raise the vehicle. The default standard color is black.
- Capacity 8,000 lbs.
- Overall Height 94"
- Lifting Height 82"
- Clearance Under Runway 79"
- Overall Width 112"
- Distance Between Posts 105"
- Drive Through Width 99"
- Runway Length 180"
- Overall Length 190"
|Four Post Lift Specs|
|Height Under Runway||79"|
|Overall Length With Approach Ramps|
|Distance Between Posts||105"|
|Drive Through Width||99"|
|Base Plate Size||12" x 12"|
|Lock Release||Single Point Lock Release|
|Drip Trays||3 Included|
|Approach Ramps||Steel Ramps Included|
|Lift Time||40 Sec|
|Concrete PSI||3,000 PSI|
|Shipping Weight||1700 lbs.|
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY
* Customers in North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana will need to pay a $150 shipping fee on Triumph products.