Triumph 12,000 lb 4 Post Alignment Lift with two 6,000 lb hydraulic jacks
The NTR-12A four post alignment lift is for heavy commercial use. This auto lift has 20" wide tracks and 198 1/2" of wheel base. Includes 2 turn tables. It will handle all your big job needs.
- Lifting Capacity 12,000 lbs
- Lifting Height 75"
- Drive Thru Width 105"
- Track Width 20"
- Overall Height 82 1/8"
- Track Length 190 1/2"
- Overall Width 126 3/8"
- Overall Length w/o Approach Ramps 200 3/4"
- Overall Length w/ Approach Ramps 230 5/8"
- Voltage 220V w/CE certifications 2HP Motor
- Includes 2 6,000 lb capacity Jacks
Please note that price does include hydraulic jacks shown in picture.
- Four Post Lift Specs
- Overall Length 230 5/8"
- Track Length 202"
- Runway Width 19"
- Lift Specs
- Capacity 12,000 LB
- Overall Height 84"
- Overall Width 126.5"
- Lifting Height 72"
- Distance Between Posts 98"
- Drive Through Width 98"
- Lowered Height 6"
- Base Plate Size 12"X12"
- Lift Time 45 Sec
- Voltage 220V AC
- Horsepower 3 HP
- Concrete PSI 3,000 PSI
- Style/Type Four Post
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY
* Customers in North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana will need to pay a $150 shipping fee on Triumph products.