$2,849.00 $3,149.00 You save: $300.00
Tuxedo FP12K-K Description
12,000 lb Four Post Lift - Cable Driven
Cable driven four post lift provides 12,000 lb. lifting capacity. No power beam; Cylinder stowed under single piece diamond plate track. Simple, lever release system and redundant safety locks. For extra lifting capacity, see the Tuxedo FP14K and Tuxedo FP14K-C (closed front).
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Tuxedo lifts in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials or workmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not been operated or maintained according to specifications.
- 12,000 lb lifting capacity
- Cable driven with cylinder stored under track
- No power beam
- Adjustable leveling-locks in each column for use on uneven floors
- One piece non skid diamond plate tracks
- Optional 4,400lb. cap. rolling jack
- Lifting capacity 12,000 lbs.
- Total width (to outside base plates) 123”
- Width between posts 105”
- Width between tracks 36 1/2”
- Ramp length 36”
- Track length (without ramp) 191”
- Track outside width 78”
- Track width 21”
- Base plate dimensions 11” x 11”
- Overall length (to outside base plates) 196”
- Lifting height to top of track 67 1/2”
- Maximum clearance under track 63 1/4”
- Drive through clearance 88"
- Overall height 89”
- Length between posts 177”
Tuxedo brand shipping fees are determined and collected after check out.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY