$2,199.00 $2,499.00 You save: $300.00
Tuxedo FP8K-DX Description
8,000 Lb. Capacity / Deluxe Series Storage Lift
The new Tuxedo FP8K-DX Four Post Storage Lift comes standard with Poly Casters and Drip Trays, along with a Jack/Tool Tray, making it one of the best Service & Storage Lift values in the industry! For Extended Runway Length, Drive-Thru Width, Runway Clearance and Lifting Height, see the Tuxedo FP8K-DX-XLT.
Smooth operation and good looks make a great first impression, but it is the safety features and durability that makes the DX "Deluxe Series" the best choice in storage/service lifts.
- 8,000 lb lifting capacity
- Carriages completely enclosed for safety
- Redundant ladder lock safety system with "auto engage" locking bar in the event of cable failure
- Extra large slider blocks for added stability
- 10 lock positions
- Aircraft quality cables rated at 14,500 lbs
- 18" wide runways formed with one-piece 3/16" non-skid diamond plate
- Easy operation: Lock release handle located near power unit
- Large 3" diameter cylinder
- Cable Drive
- 8,000 lbs capacity
- High Quality Service/Storage Lifts
- Slack-Cable/Safety Device System
- Internal Lock Ladder design
- Non-Skid Diamond Plate Runways
- Adjustable Lock Ladder leveling
- Single Point,Manual Lock release
- Powder coat finish
- Steel approach ramps
- INCLUDED Poly Caster Kit
- INCLUDED 3ea Drip Trays
- INCLUDED Jack/Tool Tray
- Optional 3,500-lb. Sliding Scissor Jack available (Tuxedo Model SJ-35)
- Overall Length w/ Ramp 207-1/8"
- Overall Width (Outside baseplates) 103-1/2"
- Overall Height 86-1/4"
- Lifting Height 74-3/4"
- Width Between Posts 94-1/2"
- Length of Runways 165-1/2"
- Width of Runways 18-5/8"
- Lifting Speed 90S
- Max. Clearance under Track 70"
- Base Plate Size 10” x 12"
- Lock Position 10
- Ship Weight 1,720 lbs
- Power 110V - 15 Amp 1 PH
Tuxedo brand shipping fees are determined and collected after check out.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Tuxedo lifts in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials or workmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not been operated or maintained according to specifications.