$2,549.00 $2,875.00 You save: $326.00
Introducing the New 8,000 lb. DX Storage Lifts!! The new FP8K-DX&FP8K-DX-XLT Four Post Storage Lifts come standard with Poly Casters and Drip Trays, along with a Jack/Tool Tray, making these models one of the best Service & Storage Lift values in the industry!
Smooth operation and good looks make a great first impression but it’s the safety features and durability that makes the “Deluxe Series” the best choice in storage/service lifts.
- 8,000 lb lifting capacity
- Carriages completely enclosed for safety
- Redundant ladder lock safety system with "auto engage" locking bar in the event of cable failure
- Extra large slider blocks for added stability
- 10 lock positions
- Aircraft quality cables rated at 14,500 lbs
- 18" wide runways formed with one-piece 3/16" non-skid diamond plate
- Easy operation: Lock release handle located near power unit
- Large 3" diameter cylinder
- Many options available!
- Steel ramps
- Steel jack tray
- 8,000 lbs capacity
- High Quality Service/Storage Lifts
- Slack-Cable/Safety Device System
- Internal Lock Ladder design
- Non-Skid Diamond Plate Runways
- Adjustable Lock Ladder leveling
- Single Point,Manual Lock release
- Powder coat finish
- Steel approach ramps
- INCLUDED Poly Caster Kit
- INCLUDED 3ea Drip Trays
- INCLUDED Jack/Tool Tray
- Overall Length w/ Ramp 222-1/2"
- Overall Width(Outside baseplates) 109-1/2"
- Overall Height 96"
- Lifting Height 82-1/4"
- Width Between Posts 100-5/16"
- Length of Runways 180-1/2"
- Width of Runways 18-5/8"
- Lifting Speed 100S
- Max. Clearance under Track 78"
- Base Plate Size 10” x 12"
- Lock Position 12
- Ship Weight 1,785 lbs.
- Power 110V - 15 Amp 1 PH
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY