$2,999.00 $3,300.00 You save: $301.00
Tuxedo FP9K-DX-XLT Description
9,000 Lb. Capacity / Extended Runway Length & Drive-Thru Width / Extended Runway Clearance & Lifting Height
The Tuxedo FP9K-DX-XLT Four Post Lift is designed and constructed to be a commercial grade lift, with industry leading Runway length & Drive-Thru width, allowing the ability to either Store or Service large vehicles. In addition, the FP9K-DX-XLT comes standard with Poly Casters, Drip Trays & Jack / Tool Tray, making it one of the best lift values in the industry.
9,000 lb. capacity and large 3” cylinder, one-piece diamond-plate runways and scratch-resistant powder coat paint.
- 9,000 lbs. capacity
- Commercial grade Lift
- Non-skid Diamond Plate Runways
- Adjustable Lock Ladder leveling
- Single Point, Manual Lock release
- Powder coat finish
- Steel approach ramps
- INCLUDED Poly Caster Kit
- INCLUDED 4ea Drip Trays
- INCLUDED Jack / Tool Tray
- Optional 3,500-lb. Sliding Scissor Jack available (Tuxedo Model SJ-35)
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Tuxedo lifts in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials or workmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not been operated or maintained according to specifications.
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Lifting Height: 85”
- Overall Length w/ Ramps: 239”
- Overall Length w/ no Ramps: 197”
- Overall Width: 123”
- Overall Width w/ Power Unit: 134.5”
- Approach Ramp Length: 37”
- Runway Tread Width: 20”
- Runway Length: 188.5”
- Runway Height: 4.80”
- Column Height: 97”
- Clearance between Columns: 111.5”
- Clearance between Runways: 39.5”
- Outside Runway to Outside Runway: 79”
- Clerance Under Runways: 81”
- Drive Thru Width: 99”
- Locking Positions: 11
- Lifting Speed: 90s
- Power: 110V-15A,1PH
- Ship Weight: 2,365 lbs.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY