$1,125.00 $1,475.00 You save: $350.00
Rolling Air Jack 6,000 lb Capacity - On The Rail - Air / Hyd - High Mount
‘High Mount’ model incorporates adjustable height Roller Body Brackets suitable for Four Post Lifts with low mount jack rails, to avoid high profile Jacks from touching the ground when lift is fully lowered. Three adjustable mounting heights positions available.
The RAJ-6K Rolling Air Jack is a high quality, scissor type rolling bridge Jack with Air/Hydraulic operation that includes exclusive telescoping Universal Roller Body Bracket Assemblies designed for either High Mount or Low Mount applications. The RAJ-6K adjustable ‘spring loaded’ Roller Body Assemblies also consist of dual precision ‘on-rail’ type Roller Bearing Wheels and Side Bearing Guide Wheels designed for smooth and safe operation. The RAJ-6K Jacks also come standard with a pair of rubber Height Adaptors, protective Scissor Side Skirts, commercial grade Air/Hydraulic Pump & two Locking Height Positions.
- Universal Roller Body design with dual ‘spring loaded’ precision Roller Bearing & Side Guide Wheels with adjustable Height for Low, Medium & High Jack Rail configurations.
- Rolls on top edge of Jack Rail for smooth maneuverability
- Telescoping Support Arms
- Air/Hydraulic operation
- Dual protective Scissor Skirts
- Two Locking Height positions
- Rubber Height Adaptors (1 Pair)
- Ships in durable Wooden Crate
- Lift Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Telescoping Support Arms - Min/Max: 37-3/4” – 49-1/4” (Roller Body Wheel center)
- Lifting Arms - Min / Max: 29-1/8” - 51” (Pad center)
- Lifting Height - Min/Max: 8-11/16” – 18-7/8”
- ‘High Mount’ - adjustable Roller Body Bracket Height: 2”
- Rubber Adaptor Height – 3-1/8” (1 Pair)
- Locking Positions: 2ea
- Required Power: 100 - 125 PSI / 10 - 20 CFM
- Ship Weight: 325 lbs.
- Package Size: 42”L x 23.5” W x 14” H
Tuxedo brand shipping fees are determined and collected after check out.
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading your order might require a liftgate. You can choose to have the item shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.