$2,599.00 $2,800.00 You save: $201.00
Tuxedo TP11KC-DX Description
11,000 Pound Two Post Direct Drive Clear Floor Bi-Symmetric Lift
The Tuxedo TP11KC-DX 11,000 lbs. Two Post Lift is engineered and built to offer great features at an economical price. The TP11KC-DX features and designs will make this the most used lift in your garage. With versatile user-friendly Bi-Symmetric configurable arms, 3 stage front arms, symmetric columns, single point lock release, low profile arms, rubber door guards and spin up pads with 2" and 4" stackable truck adapters offers everything you would expect and more!
- Shipping To Lower 47 States - NOT FOR SALE IN CA
- FREE SPIN UP PADS WITH STACKABLE TRUCK ADAPTERS INCLUDED (2" and 4")
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Tuxedo lifts in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials or workmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not been operated or maintained according to specifications.
- 11,000 Lb Lifting Capacity
- Direct Drive
- 3 Stage Front Arms
- Asymmetric / Symmetric Arm Configuration
- Symmetric Columns
- Single Point Lock Release
- Low Profile Arms
- Rubber Door Guards
- Spin up Pads with Stackable Truck Adapter included 2" and 4"
- Capacity: 11,000 lb
- Overall Height: 145"
- Overall Width (with power unit): 145.5"
- Max lifting height: 71"
- Max Lifting Height W/ Tallest Adapter: 76.5"
- Width Between Columns: 116.5"
- Lowered Height (Approx.): 4"
- Drive Thru Clearance: 104"
- Lifting Time: 50 seconds
- Lift Type: Asymmetric/Symmetric
- Short Arm Reach: 23" - 45"Long Arm Reach: 41" - 57"
- Cable Diameter: 3/8"
- Columns Size: 7.625" x 12.375"
- Column Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 8mm
- Ship Weight: 1705 lbs
- Motor Rating: 2hp, 220V, 20a
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY