$1,845.00 $2,175.00 You save: $330.00
7,000 lb Two Post Clear Floor - Asymmetric
Getting back to Basics– If all you need is a 7,000 lb. capacity lift…Why pay for more? Save money and still get all the features found in larger lifts.
- 7,000 lb lifting capacity
- Asymmetric design
- Chain driven
- Dual cylinders with low friction chain rollers
- Low profile automatic arm restraints
- 3 Stackable drop-in height adapters 1.25", 2", 5"
- Free mounting hardware
- Powder-coated paint finish
- Electric override automatic safety shut-off
- Capacity: 7,000 lb
- Overall Height: 142"
- Overall Width (with power unit): 137.5"
- Max lifting height: 78"
- Max Lifting Height W/ Tallest Adapter: 83"
- Width Between Columns: 108"
- Lowered Height (Approx.): 4"
- Drive Thru Clearance: 90"
- Lifting Time: 50 seconds
- Lift Type: Asymmetric
- Short Arm Reach: 28.875" - 41.875"
- Long Arm Reach: 31.75" - 45.375"
- Cable Diameter: 3/8"
- Columns Size: 7.375" x 10.75"
- Column Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Ship Weight: 1300 lbs
- Motor Rating: 2hp, 220V, 20a
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY