$2,950.00 $3,530.00 You save: $580.00
10K Cap. / Clearfloor / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads / LOW-PRO ARMS
The safe and rugged XPR-10S-LP two-post lift features our exclusive Low-Pro™ arms that accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. A telescoping overhead structure provides the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements.
The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership. All BendPak's XPR two-post models feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extratall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configuration for increase arm positioning versatility. Double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63mm stacking adapters are also included as standard accessories.
Our clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms.
The safe and rugged XPR-10-LP two-post lift features our exclusive Low-Pro™ arms that accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000‐lb lifting capacity
- Telescoping Low‐Pro™ arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those
- vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single‐piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single‐point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI certified