$7,795.00 $9,320.00 You save: $1,525.00
15K Capacity / Clearfloor / Standard Arms
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Specifically, the powerful and secure super-duty XPR-15CL is an incredibly rapid lift with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, without overwhelming you with serviceable parts and necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-15CL lift is the perfect addition to your shop— especially when you work with heavier vehicles that require larger lifting capacities.
But just because this super-duty model was designed for the big stuff doesn't mean it can't handle your light-duty work as well. The two-post XPR-15CL easily has the capacity to lift your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-15CL is a 15,000-lb. maximum capacity, close-top model lift with full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower lift pads that clutch standard passenger automobiles, yet still hold the big guys as well. The columns are also placed wider for trucks with fixed towing mirrors, and the overhead equalization beam is up and out of the way for those "high-cube" delivery vans. Sound complicated to operate? Don't worry. When it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
All of BendPak's heavy-duty clearfloor model lifts feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allow you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-15CL might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That's the BendPak benefit.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Taller column height provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-piece columns / model XPR-15CL
- Bolt-on column extensions / model XPR-15CL-192
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Two-stage telescoping front and rear arms
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 6” diameter machined steel cable sheaves reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set STANDARD
- Frame cradle pads STANDARD
- Round rubber contact pads STANDARD
- ALI certified
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY