$2,885.00 $3,450.00 You save: $565.00
9K Cap. / Floorplate / Direct-Drive / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads
The XPR-9DS features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters included as standard accessories.
BendPak’s latest incarnation of XPR Two-Post Automotive Lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Specifically, the heavy-duty XPR-9DS Floor Plate Auto Lift is a swift lifter with a rich feature set designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, while reducing the need for maintenance and service. With lower operating costs and enhanced productivity, the BendPak XPR-9DS is the perfect two-post lifting solution for your shop or garage. Get ready to do more.
The XPR-9DS is precision, open-top style car lift with a maximum weight capacity of 9,000 lbs, and is CE approved and certified. Not only is it capable of raising some of your largest full-sized vans, trucks and commercial vehicles, but also gentle enough to provide service support for compact sports cars of all makes and models. And for added ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are simple to understand and operate.
The “D” in XPR-9DS stands for the dual “direct-drive” low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the strain resulting from heavy workloads that would otherwise be placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren’t going to find user-focused convenience like this anywhere else.
Some other BendPak XPR Two-Post Lift Series innovations include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversize 5” cable sheaves. And, to better cater to your specific automotive lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology
BendPak two-post lifts feature low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Squeeze under even the lowest compact and sport vehicles.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points and wide and / or narrow wheelbase configurations.
BendPak's 5-2-1 Warranty
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493.
- Adjustable width design configures for wide or narrow installation
- Direct-drive lifting system eliminates chains and pulleys
- Dual hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Single-piece columns
- Single point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide alower pad height
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
If you do not have a loading dock, unloading the car lift will require a forklift. You can choose to have the lift shipped to a local terminal, residence, or commercial address.
- PICK-UP AT TERMINAL: If you do not have the means to unload the lift from a freight truck you can pick it up at a local terminal. The freight company will load the lift onto your trailer so you can transport and unload the trailer at your convenience.
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: You will need a method to unload the lift from a freight truck.
- PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY